Kövessetek minket Instagrammon is
- Reissue of classic Distortion from the 80’s
- Great sustain and volume clean-up
- Wide operation range covers mid-gain Overdrive through Fuzz
- Versatile Tone control can provide bright top and tight, punchy lows
- Scott Henderson’s favorite Distortion!
- True Bypass Switching
- Since its original release in the early 80’s the Sonic Distortion has gained a huge cult following among tone connoisseurs, including the likes of guitar legends Scott Henderson and Mike Landau.
Maxon’s current-production reissue captures all the magic of the original with the added benefit of true bypass switching.
The SD-9 provides a smooth distortion that covers a wide range of Gain levels from mild overdrive through pseudo-fuzz. Regardless of the Gain setting, the SD-9 remains articulate and responsive to note dynamics, providing excellent sustain without crossing over into super-compressed Metal territory.
The SD-9’s Tone knob has plenty of top end on tap, yet notes still retain a round, full-bodied tonality with the low end presence usually associated with amp distortion. The pedal’s midrange response is smooth and even – present without seeming spiked.
Since its humble origins to its current place in the pedalboards of the stars, the Maxon Sonic Distortion has proven itself to be a timeless classic that has only improved with age.
"The Maxon SD-9 is the best distortion pedal EVER made, period. It has the clarity and punch you get from a pedal, while retaining the low bass you get with amp distortion. The SD-9 is one of the rare pedals which sound equally great on both the neck and bridge pickups, whether they're humbucking or single coil. It's been a very important part of my tone for many years." - Scott Henderson
Más izgalmas termékeink
JHS 3 Series Distortion
Suhr Riot Reloaded
Suhr Riot Mini