Kövessetek minket Instagrammon is
Kingtone Fuzz Mini SI
The miniFUZZ Si has been years in the making and is especially designed for silicon transistors. The miniFUZZ has a plethora of controls inside and out, which allow you to dial in authentic vintage silicon tones and much more! Go from massive, sustaining “Violin” type tones, to gritty, feirce true-vintage fuzz sounds. Go from almost broken sounding “Bender” type tones, to modern glitching, out-of-control big riff sounds.
- Carefully Selected Silicon BC183 Transistors
- 3 Way Tone Toggle Switch. Fat/Full, Zonk and Vintage
- Internal DIP switch for DC power filtering when using a 9V DC plug. Helps make the DC sound more like a battery
- Internal DIP switch Vintage/Boost. In the boost setting the output of the pedal lifted to allow a stronger boost in volume
- The Bias Control Knob, Lets You Go From Violin Sustain, To Vintage, Hendrix’esque Mayhem
- 3x LEDs to clearly show when the pedal is active
- Hand Wired
- True Bypass
- Fat Fat, did I say ‘Fat’ Tone!
- Runs on Standard 9 Volt Battery or 9v DC Jack.
- Bias Adjust Control
- Fuzz Control. Custom made fuzz control lets you go smoothly between, almost clean to full-on fuzz.
- Low bias settings will allow from modern or “bender” type tones
- Small Enclosure Size
- Long battery life even when left plugged in
- Beautiful Inside And Out
- PCB Designed For Shortest Signal Path Even In Bypass