Kövessetek minket Instagrammon is
Jackson Audio New Wave
4-8 napon belül átvehető
analóg chorus/vibrato pedál programozási lehetőséggel
The New Wave is a stereo analog chorus/vibrato pedal that uses real MN3007 BBD chips and a digital microprocessor for precise control. This pedal offers a ton of flexibility with programmable presets and many industry firsts, that Jackson developed by working with Mark Lettieri (Snarky Puppy) in order to create the ultimate chorus pedal.
The New Wave also offers programmable settings for use with expression, RAMP, or BLOOM foot switches. These settings include knob parameters, tap tempo for speed control, slow and fast settings, 80's inspired latch mode for momentary activation of the effect, full MIDI control, and expression pedal control of speed. The New Wave also includes a phase/ratio feature which changes the phase alignment of the two channels from 0-180 degrees out of phase, for huge chorusing sounds!
7 presets tailored for classic and modern Chorus, Vibrato, and Rotary sounds:
1. 70's - Classic mono chorus using clock and LFO settings measured from an original CE-1.
2. 80's - A stereo chorus reminiscent of the classic CE-300.
3. RCK - An 80's style chorus with a built-in +/- pitch shiftfter for a classic rack tone.
4. VIB - Classic Vibrato with complete control!
5. ROT - A pitch and amplitude modulation effect for an accurate emulation of a Leslie speaker cabinet.
6. HRM - A harmonic mode that modulates each channel in a mathematical relationship for new chorus sounds.
7. UC - User Control, which allows for full control and the ability to create wild sounds.
5 digitally controlled LFO wave shapes: sine, triangle, square and 2 custom harmonic shapes inspired by the ARP Solina Keyboard.