Kövessetek minket Instagrammon is
Kingtone Classic Switch
Szállítás alatt, kérjük érdeklődj
New smaller size. 6 (King)Tone Positions. 16 Treble Bleed Settings. The Kingtone Switch gives you tones you didn’t know your guitar could make. Adds fatness and edge to your tone. Better vibrato tracking. String bending becomes more articulate. Adds a tube’y, hollow quality to every note. With the new treble-bleed option you can now fine tune your treble bleed settings with 16 options covering all commonly used treble-bleed configurations and several un-explored options, including adding top-end when the volume is reduced or very subtle settings which are halfway between. The treble-bleed circuit is bypassed in position 1 so it wont mess with your fuzz tones. If you already have a treble bleed circuit in your guitar, you can permanently disable the treble-bleed option. It only takes 5 minuets to install.
- Easily Fits Inside Your Guitar
- 6 Tone Positions
- 16 Treble Bleed Settings
- Treble Bleed Bypass
- True Bypass
- 5 Minute Easy Install. Install Video Here or Here
- Replaces The Often Unused Lower Tone Control
- Opens Up A Huge Range Of Incredible Tones
- Works on Strats, Teles and humbucker guitars. (not recommended for active pickups)
- If there is a secret to great tone this might be it. Really!
The design is 100% passive meaning you don’t need a battery. Its super easy to install, just three wires to connect to the volume pot. Easy!!
This is what Guitar World had to say about it.
Its true bypass so it won’t effect your normal tone, but will you want to go back to your normal tone?
- True Bypass, Your Normal Tone Is 100% Un-Effected
- Treble Bleed Engaged, When you Roll Your Volume Down You Will Retain The High End, No More Dull Tones
- Hendrix Edge Added, Fuller, Warmer More Focused Tone
- 100% Vaughan, Tubey Bite, Lots Of Attack, Fat, Warm
- Albert – What Can I Say The Switch Was Named After Him
- BB – Extremely Fat and Thick But Still Has Top End Bite.